Saturday, 15 February 2014

Garnier Prize Winnings

Today I got my fantastic Garnier Prize Pack courtesy of Priceline Australia!

I was thrilled about this, I am not usually one to enter contests, but since starting this blog I thought it would be a good thing to start doing, if only to be in the running to win some more goodies to blog about! So this was my first contest win, very exciting.

My parcel arrived this morning, in a lovely big cardboard box, which contained a tough-bag, which contained bubble wrap, which contained a lovely canvas bag, which contained my goodies!

The Russian-Doll nature of the packaging made the whole experience that much more exciting.


My winnings included:

Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Gel Lotion
This hydrating gel lotion instantly absorbs and provides long lasting hydration for up to 7 days* (*after2dailyapplicationsfor4weeksconsumertestof53subjectsover5weeks). What I can tell you personally is that it is smooth, light and quickly absorbs. It has a very fresh, clean smell, and does feel very hydrating. It helped ease some of the roughness of my skin and left no residual sticky or heavy feeling on the skin.

Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Conditioning Lotion
This is a lovely creamy lotion that smells absolutely gorgeous. It is a brightening Cocoa Butter lotion and although it is a little thicker than the gel lotion it still absorbs very quickly. This one is great for more 'troublesome' dry areas such as the elbows and hands, as it is a little more hydrating and hard-working than the gel lotion.

Garnier Ultralift Day
An anti-wrinkle firming day cream, this product boasts the ability to reduce even deep wrinkles and firm the skin. It has been enhanced with "naturally sourced Pro-retinol with visible and proven effectiveness". It even has a little wrinkle-ruler so you can see the difference after "just 28 days!". Now, I don't have wrinkles (fat is a great wrinkle-filler), but I am definitely interested in the 'firming' quality of this cream so Imma give it a try anyhow.

Garnier Ultralift Night
Now, this one has pretty much exactly the same description as the Ultralift Day cream, but in addition it promises to "regenerate" the skin. Some kind of Time Lord technology I suspect.

Garnier Dark Spot Treatment
This is an "Intensive Renewal Serum" which promises to reduce sun spots, age spots, and acne marks. It claims to smooth and even skinton and 'reactivate' brightness. Interesting. I'm quite keen to try this one and see if it has any effect on my uneven pigmentation. It is suitable for all skin types and complexions, and contains 4% Glycolic Acid as well as vitamin Cg.

Garnier BB Cream Eye Roll-On in Light
This under-eye BB cream corrects dark circles and puffiness, reduces signs of fatigue (yes please), smooths fine lines, brightens eyes and hydrates. It is lovely and smooth, and doesn't take a lot of effort to blend in. Due to the lightweight texture it really lifts the undereye area and feels very fresh. Lovely.

Garnier BB Cream in Light
This is a daily all-in-one BB cream, with SPF15. It promises to even complexion, correct blemishes, boost healthy glow, and provide 24 hour hydration. It also contains a derivative of Vitamin C for it's anti-oxidant properties, and "mineral pigments to naturally unify your skin".

Garnier BB Cream Anti Ageing in Medium
Pretty much the same shebang as above, but, you know, darker. Here's a comparison of the two BB Cream shades:


The Medium shade is a little thicker in consistency, and as you can see it is a little dark for me, so I passed this one on to my lovely step-mother.

So, thems my goodies! I am very happy to have received such a nice box of skincare stuffs. Between this and the Bellabox I am going to be silky smooth for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment